Become an official Armcharian – which means you are officially designated a member of the Armchair Archaeological Society.
Qualifications for membership?
- Self-proclamation that you love Biblical archaeology. That love must be evidenced through said-activities like spending too much money at Border’s or Barnes and Noble on a regular basis on books related to Biblical archaeology. Attending permanent and traveling exhibits also count (especially if you go more than once).
- Subscription to at least one archaeological magazine like Biblical Archaeology Review, Archaeology, National Geographic, Near Eastern Archaeology (formerly Biblical Archaeologist), Smithsonian, etc.
Benefits of Membership to the AAS?
- FREE subscription to the (forthcoming) Armchair Archaeologist eNewsletter.
- Bragging rights among your peer group.
- Access to the Armchair Archaeologist Online Forums.